February 20, 2005

Radiance.

D popped by my place for a CNY visit. Had a good chat with him and he is going to help me find out the price of some comics that I stopped collecting. hee..

He said I looked tired (I said it's cos of the terrible weather). But he also said I looked radiant and prettier. I don't know how to look tired and radiant at the same time. But, I can safely take his words that he wasn't flattering me. D doesn't flatter anyone. He's a really genuine person. That makes him wonderful company for chatting.

So, I think it's my specs. It flatters my hair colour, which adds more radiance to my face. And I think it's my eyebrows, which I've sorta perfecting drawing them. And occasionally, it's my blusher. I'm not in denial.

Thank you. ^^

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 03:27